Introducing the CRS354-48P-4S+2Q+RM, your new 48 port champion equipped with PoE-out capabilities. Engineered for top-tier network management, this switch boasts 48 x 1G RJ45 ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ ports, and 2 x 40G QSFP+ ports for ultra-fast connections.
With a range of power output options, including Passive PoE, low voltage PoE, and 802.3af/at, this unit ensures flexibility for all your devices. Its robust power supply delivers 750 W, accommodating extensive setups with ease. Additionally, it features a special bracket for organized cable management.
Offering a non-blocking throughput of 168 Gbps, a switching capacity of 336 Gbps, and a forwarding rate of 235 Mpps, the CRS354-48P-4S+2Q+RM is not only functional but also the best-priced solution in the market, making it an ideal choice for professional setups.
- Before you work on any MikroTik equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents. The installer should be familiar with network structures, terms, and concepts.
- Use only the power cable and accessories approved by the manufacturer, and which can be found in the original packaging of this product.
- This equipment is to be installed by trained and qualified personnel, as per these installation instructions. The installer is responsible for making sure, that The installation of the equipment is compliant with local and national electrical codes. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- This product is intended to be installed indoors. Keep this product away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
- We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
- In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power adapter from the power outlet.