If you are looking for a single switch that will put your network setup ahead of the curve and power, all the necessary devices – look no further! The new CRS354-48P-4S+2Q+RM is an effective and adaptable rackmount solution for managing networks in the most demanding environments. Unlike many other switches out there, our products are made with the system administrator in mind.
High-end performance with PoE-out for the masses:
more 10G ports and even 40G ports, because of speed matters
This powerful switch has 48 x 1G RJ45 ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ ports. There are also 2 x 40G QSFP+ ports for extremely fast fibre connections or linking with other 40 Gbps devices. All 48 Ethernet ports offer different power output options: Passive PoE, low voltage PoE, 802.3af/at (Type 1 “PoE” / Type 2 “PoE+”) with auto-sensing, making this switch the easiest solution to power even the largest setups. We have included a mighty power supply that can provide 750 W of power – this switch can handle a lot. And there is a special bracket for easy cable management.
- Before you work on any MikroTik equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents. The installer should be familiar with network structures, terms, and concepts.
- Use only the power cable and accessories approved by the manufacturer, and which can be found in the original packaging of this product.
- This equipment is to be installed by trained and qualified personnel, as per these installation instructions. The installer is responsible for making sure, that The installation of the equipment is compliant with local and national electrical codes. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- This product is intended to be installed indoors. Keep this product away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
- We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
- In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power adapter from the power outlet.